have you ever seen a bracelet made compleatly out of paper scraps? well its easy as pie to make one!!
- cut a peice of paper into 3x 12 cm strips
- in half fold lengthwise
- fold the bottom to the middle crease and the top the same way
- refold the strip lengthwise
- bring the two sides together
- fold both sides into the middle
- continue makeing links using steps 1-6
- slide the folded ends of one link through the loops of the other link
you can use any paper from starburst rappers to news paper.
this is a great craft to make when babyseting kids ages 5-10